20090308

Sunday January 7, 1973

1st Sunday after Epiphany. Woke up at 1.20pm. I absolutely hate sleeping-in until this uncivilised hour. After lunch I rang Shelley (Masterson) at Menston - - haven't seen her since May. Watched the telly all afternoon and listened to the top 20 on Radio 1. Sunday is the most boring day of the week. One day I'll go to church on a Sunday morning. Chris phoned and said that Louise and MM went down to Denise's babysitters last night to see if Chris and D. were doing anything they shouldn't be doing - Geddit! It'll certainly be a laugh at school tomorrow. John and I are going down to Dave's on Tuesday to look at brochures for the '73 holiday. I have to save £70 for July. Not a very pleasant thought. John, being a working man is able to save a small fortune by July - he fancies going to Norway, but I'd prefer Austria or Switzerland.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday April 1, 1984

 4th Sunday in Lent Mothering Sunday New Moon Sunny, bright, &c. Smothering Sunday. All Fool's Day. Busy. Rob came and so too did th...