20090312

Thursday January 18, 1973

Louise and I went up to Denise's this afternoon where D made me some lunch. L and I played records. Chris arrived at 1.10pm. We all settled down to some revision at 1.45 but weak willed Chris and Louise began copulating on Denise's lounge sofa. Denise and I sat by the dining room fire reading (D was doing her Biology and I was reading Lord Moran's life of Churchill 1940-45). At 3.30 we raided the lounge. We couldn't persuade Chris and Louise to vacate the sofa and so we retreated to the yard to see the dogs. One was called Forrester. Another was some sort of hound - a fine pair of dogs. We returned to the lounge where Louise and Chris made room for us...
Arrived home on the 5.30 55 bus from Leeds. Watched TV until 10.30. It's now 12 midnight and Mum has just stuck her head around the bedroom door and told me it's time I was asleep. She's now threatening to turn off the lights. I had better go.


=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday May 2, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds 11 Mum. To try and keep a journal, run and pub and a baby is asking the impossible. Gone is that old wit and sparkle b...