20090423

Monday July 9, 1973

My last full week at Benton Park Grammar School. After two long years of laughs, tears, bliss, poignant momemts, hilarious moments, happy moments, boring moments, grande moments, memorable moments, odious moments, opaque moments, obscene moments, frightening moments, terrifying moments, and non-existant moments. Oh, it is all to end this week. If I had gone to Prince Henry's Grammar School instead of BP, look what would have happened: a) I would have had a decent education b) My fluency in the English language would have come about (see what I mean) c) June (Blissful) Bottomley would have never entered my life d) ....er I can't think of a d --==--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday April 1, 1984

 4th Sunday in Lent Mothering Sunday New Moon Sunny, bright, &c. Smothering Sunday. All Fool's Day. Busy. Rob came and so too did th...