20090607

Saturday March 30, 1974

A glorious day - I can now live again. At approximately 10 o'clock I put my hand into the hand of an angel and my soul merged with that of hers. June is mine again, and I love her now more than ever before. I do suppose that I will die loving her. We stood in the cool night in deep embrace, discussing the events of the past 7 hell ridden months. My mind cannot settle and I am in a daze. God knows when I will see her again. She is not on the phone, but one thing is sure, I will never let her go again. My life is now made happy again...She says she will ring me. The waiting for that phone call will kill me I expect.....



(PS Aaarrgghhh!! April 18. 1974)

-==-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 5, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds Poor Diana Dors has run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. Aged 52, she has suffered from cancer. We laz...