20090611

Sunday April 21, 1974

Low Sunday. Wake at 11.30 and climb straight out of bed. Mum is quite mad with John, who I ignore. She says he is too young to be going to nightclubs and rolling home at 3 every morning, etc. He doesn't even bother to apoligse and that makes me all the more angry.

A brilliant sunny day, but cold. See the Queen on tv receiving the Queen's Scouts at Windsor. Her Majesty is 48 today and looks it. _____.

I cannot decide whether or not to go out tonight, but If I do decide to go, John won't be going with me.__.

See tv all evening and retire to bed at about midnight.


"Seasons in the Sun" Terry Jacks.

-==-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday May 6, 1984

 2nd Sunday after Easter Moorhouse Inn, Leeds 11 Dismal. The little warm spell has passed by.That's summer over and done with. Down to t...