20100318

Tuesday April 1, 1975

April Fool's Day, but didn't feel like doing anything foolish at all. In fact, I felt positively hideous all day. The Easter festivities must have taken too much out of me because I am incredibly tired throughout the whole miserable day. I had a headache too. OK, I'm feeling sorry for myself, but I don't do it often.

Home at 5.30 in a ravenous mood. Devour a massive lump of fish pie, and then have a fabulous complement paid to me by the most attractive lady residing in Guiseley at the moment, Miss Sandra Lawson that is. When I rang Dave, she answered the phone, and said: 'I immediately recognised you by your deep, sexy voice.' My heart thumped and thudded with such violence that I thought the end had come - most pleasant. Not to mention what a boost it gave my rapidly declining ego.

See episode one of 'Edward VII', a new ITV series. Excellent it was, with a good actress (Annette Crosbie) playing Queen Victoria.

-==-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 5, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds Poor Diana Dors has run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. Aged 52, she has suffered from cancer. We laz...