20110121

Tuesday June 8, 1976


It was nice to see John and Maria yesterday. ___________________.

I rang Carole at 9 o'clock this morning to say I can't make it to see on any evening this week and I make it plain that I am in no great hurry to meet her any time in the future. She says something to the effect that 'I thought you'd find some excuse', but we end on cordial terms. It was wrong of me to agree to her demands in the first place.

John came round tonight at 9 for Susan to cut his hair. He stayed for an hour and was in high spirits. Married life isn't cramping his style at all and no one can deny he looks the epitome of happiness.

-==-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 5, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds Poor Diana Dors has run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. Aged 52, she has suffered from cancer. We laz...