20090324

Friday February 2, 1973

It is now all round the 6th form about June and I. Michael Stott kept harping on about it all afternoon. I got the 9 o'clock bus. Friday is always a busy day for me starting with double Economics in the morning. At lunchtime Benita made Janet Roots face up. She looked quite attractive. But she is too self-conscious, and was so embarrassed and rubbed it all off. Ruth Ashmore and myself were compelled in the afternoon to do 2 periods of Biology. Louise, the cheating Arab, came across at 3.30. Mrs Stancliffe had the form in hysterics when she came to doing a diagram on the blackboard.
Back in the 6th form June was fooling around pretending to ignore me, and she left at 4 without me, but she was peeping through the window to attract my attention. Today Cowie (Graham Cowburn) kept saying that he didn't know how anyone could put up with June - her being so frivolous and full of vitality. Cowie and Andy G are going to the Emmott Arms on Sunday. Linda W has a terrible crush on Andy, but he ignores her completely.
At 7.30 I went down to the Chuck Wagon. It was completely dead until 9.30. Sue, who was 23 yesterday, had a touch of diarrhoea and did not look at all well all evening. Toffer brought me home at 12.15. Lynn and Susan were watching telly. I came to bed at 1.35. Today Mum reverted from being blond to her natural colour. We were all stunned. She looked so different. At 8.30 Mum, Dad and Auntie Hilda and Uncle Tony went to the Police Ball. They were still not home at 12.30.

--==--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday May 9, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds, &c Still dull outside. Who cares? Our alarm clock is on the blink and refuses to sound off. Samuel laid patiently...