20090514

Thursday December 20, 1973

Slept in this morning. Work by 9.50. Feel like breaking down and __________.Pathetic isn't it?

Everything was so bloody happy last Christmas. At this time I was madly in love with June. I still am, but at least last Christmas she felt some affection for me. I saw her last night. God, it will kill me. Cousin Jackie told Mum that she (June) was still very fond of me. Jackie sees her at college. I just want to be sick. If she is fond of me, and if I love her, why aren't we together? Christ, why must I suffer such tortures? I wrote her a letter again, but don't suppose I'll get a reply.

-==--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday May 9, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds, &c Still dull outside. Who cares? Our alarm clock is on the blink and refuses to sound off. Samuel laid patiently...