20091208

Saturday October 5, 1974

Up at 7.30 - not too tired really. Sit with Lynn on the dining room floor talking about last night. Dave is taking her out to dinner next week and she is thrilled that it's turned out this way. I always knew that Lynn and Dave were a good match. John hasn't said much about it, but I suppose he's been officially silenced by Carol.

To the YP - just Kate & Eileen at work. They leave me at 12 I work until nearly 4. Have a headache all afternoon and put it down to the lack of food.

Stuff myself with Shepherd's Pie on my arrival home and wait for John to evacuate the bath so that I can get in. Marita comes to Pine Tops at 8pm with my photos and she looks lovely with all the curls in her hair.

Denny came with Lynn straight from Bradford. Chris comes at 8.30 and shocks us all by saying we are meeting at the Hare & Hounds.

Meet Lynne Mather for the first time. Quite fell in love with her, and she does resemble Princess Anne. Go to the Highlander in Leeds, and then walk miles down to Lower Briggate and the Pentagon, where we are refused entry again, just like last time, which was a year ago tomorrow. Hurry back to Cinderella-Rockerfeller's where we all get in. After half an hour or so Lynn and I go fron Cinderella's in Rockerfeller's where we stay quite alone until 2. She's such a gorgeous female, and acutely feminine. Arrange to see her sometime next weekend. Marita and Denny drive off together - Denny was deposited at Pine Tops & I bid farewell to Lynne before coming home with Chris, John and Carol. Bed at 3am feeling very hungry but too tired to make anything.

-==-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday May 6, 1984

 2nd Sunday after Easter Moorhouse Inn, Leeds 11 Dismal. The little warm spell has passed by.That's summer over and done with. Down to t...