20091005

Friday August 30, 1974

Good day altogether. YP as per usual - where I hear from Sarah that's she had been dreaming about me last night - which can't be bad at all. Evidently, I'd gone into the office with a serious amount of gelignite on my person and terrified everyone to death. Strange dreams some people have. I had hoped it would have have been something sexy - but it was not to be. Unless of course the gelignite is representative of my sexuality - a bomb waiting to go off. Sarah could be a real raver with a few gins and tonics down her.

John goes from work to Donald's with the new car - and stays till about 10.30 doing odd jobs on it, etc. At about 8.30 I walk to the Hare with the new umberella for Dave B which only cost a quid and a half. Keith comes down and together we get merry, or perhaps I should say pissed. Carol is now going out with Peter, & Dave is recovered from last Saturday's accident. This is all the latest news. And, oh yes, Keith hasn't seen Helen for about a week. See Laura, who accompanies us to the Commercial. On to Wikis at 10.30 where we stay until about 1.30. Got the hiccoughs and had to make myself sick to cure them. Keith kept trying to help by punching me in the stomach, but this drastic plan failed miserably. Home and sit in the toilet reading Arabella Buckley's 'History of England' - very old, but fascinating.

-==-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday May 9, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds, &c Still dull outside. Who cares? Our alarm clock is on the blink and refuses to sound off. Samuel laid patiently...