20220921

Tuesday October 26, 1982

 Susie had a gynaecological procedure this afternoon and was out of theatre at 6pm. Mum passed an anxious day and kept me informed throughout. Peter went to see Sue tonight accompanied by Dad and they report that she is chirpy and bright. Mum didn't go because she though it would be too upsetting an experience, and someone had to look after Christopher. Poor Susie. It must all be for the best.

I have been feeling terribly low lately. I blame the YP. I have now outgrown the beastly little library and want something else. Ally and I sat at breakfast bemoaning the fact that we are to be parted all day and want something we can do together. This narrows it down to a pub or a shop. A junk shop like 'Cheap and Cheerful' would be nice. 

Other news: a work colleague of Ally's at Chestnut House has had a large boil on his nose explode. Injections in the bum, and all that. Bed with books.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...