20240622

Friday July 20, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds

Warm. Dead viscounts include Hardinge (55), and Allenby (81). I do like to keep you informed of stiff peers. Will Shinwell reach 100?

Anyway, back to Hunslet circa 1984. Spoke to Dave G. He is definitely coming tomorrow. He'll be arriving at approximately 10pm. He is aso definitely coming to Lanzarote in January. We have had confirmation of our holiday dates from Ken Gilbertson. Yippee. Silence from Horton. Nora never rings. I am an outcast, or so it seems. Today is Samuel's last Friday as a heathen, and I can tell you that this christening is costing us a damned fortune. Worth it though. Ally worked like stink _________.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday October 15, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds Phoned Horton and spoke to my prodigal parents. Ally has to go to the brewery next week on a food hygiene course and I...