20240620

Monday July 16, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds

Fun and games tonight. The slut Christine, who thinks she's Bo Derek, assaulted old Olive in the tap room and I had to forcibly eject her from the premises. However, the assailant scaled the heights of a mighty tree nearby and hid in wait in a leafy solitude for poor Olive to make her way home. Olive, who is sixty, and pissed, would stand no chance. I phoned a constable who came and drove Olive home in his motor. I knew that Christine would be trouble from the start and could kick myself for not clotching her at our first encounter, Bloody women. The few that come into our tap room are worse than all the men put together. Maureen was very helpful in terminating the fracas. Ally was oblivious to the turmoil until it was all over.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday October 15, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds Phoned Horton and spoke to my prodigal parents. Ally has to go to the brewery next week on a food hygiene course and I...