20240704

Monday August 20, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds

Yes, Lord Fermoy uncle of the Divine Diana blew his brains out yesterday at his Berkshire home. He has suffered from depression for years, they say. His mother, Ruth Lady Fermoy, is currently with the Queen Mother at the Castle of Mey. Royal bank holidays seems to be always peppered with sadness.

Lynn was due today (baby no.3) but nothing happened. We had hoped it would happen yesterday when we were sitting in the garden,. Lynn's other babies were both born on a Monday.

Am I perhaps swinging towards the left? Have you spotted SDP tendencies in my entries? I say this because I have begun to find the Sunday Telegraph a trifle boring and dismal. Of course I never get chance to read the Sunday papers until days afterwards. Does this account for my lethargy? I am 29.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday August 21, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds Lord Fermoy. Happy birthday to Princess Margaret and her reprobate cousin Gerald Lascelles. No Baker delivery. Margare...