20190218

Sunday July 29, 1979

_. 7th Sunday after Trinity.

Up at almost 1pm. Wait for Ally who was blow drying her hair. At 1:30 we went to meet Susan and Peter at the Halfway House pub and sat in the garden eating potato crisps. They have a grotesque Alsatian dog, who resembles a donkey but with fangs.

Back to Pine Tops at 2:30. We sat in the garden. I find it difficult sunbathing in Yorkshire after being in Ibiza. It just isn't the same.

At 4 John, Maria, JPH and Catherine came. Baby is heavier and more gorgeous. They took baby home at 6 and JPH stayed to tea. He sat on my lap dunking ginger biscuits in my tea. He really can converse on a very intelligent level.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...