_. The Second World War broke out on this day in 1939, and thankfully nothing broke out forty years later. I suppose you could say it hasn't quite finished yet.
At the YP Eileen announced that today is her second wedding anniversary, and bought us all a cream bun to celebrate. ___________.
Maria made her weekly pilgrimage from Ridgeway to Pine Tops this evening with the children. JPH is incredibly funny and I had to accompany him outside to supervise his bicycling endeavours on the drive. He misses the company of other children and his gaze is forever drifting next door to Richard, who is only slightly older.
I hear Molly creeping into Maria more and more. How will things be in twenty years time?
-=-
The journal of a Yorkshire lad from the age of 17 in 1973 through several decades .... Transcribing from handwritten volume to blog may take some time ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday March 13, 1987
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Saw Caroline again. She handed me a flimsy garment for my 'Tarzan act' tomorrow. Bloody hell, I take ...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Stock take at 10am. A £30 deficit. No staff. Sir John Colville's book came in the post, and I flicked thr...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Margaret Rushton, our absentee barmaid, graced our abode with her presence at luncheon. Her mother is flat ou...
No comments:
Post a Comment