20200907

Saturday December 27, 1980

 _. Have you noticed drastic changes in my handwriting? For instance just compare today's entry with February 20/21/22, or May 8 for that matter. Am I perhaps schizophrenic? Could I be swinging to the Left? Is Roy Jenkins a viable alternative? Or is it just because it's Christmas?

To the Woolpack with Ally. Met Chris Baker and Julie Harris. On to Chris and Audrey Rycroft's at 10:30pm until 5am. A rave of a party. Like a Roman orgy. A lad was walking around the house quite naked. He'd just returned from Tenerife and stripped to show off his sun tan then didn't bother dressing.

We were both pissed up and as we drove off we were stopped by PC Dom Melville, who recognised us and waved us on our way. Ally had trouble breathing thanks to Audrey's cats.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...