20201009

Sunday January 25, 1981

 _. 3rd Sunday after Epiphany

Ally and I went to the Cow & Calf at 1:30 and placed a provisional booking for a wedding reception. Returned to Pine Tops and went to bed for the afternoon. Ally had lunch with Mum and Dad. I got up at 5 with a clear head.

Sue and Pete were summoned [under false pretences], and we waited for Lynn and Dave to come from Audrey and Henry's. It seemed like an eternity. They came at 11:30. John and Maria came too, straight from Lochans. When all were assembled I walked in with a tray full of sherry, and all were informed of our plans. They all seemed so happy.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...