20210203

Tuesday July 14, 1981

Metro card mug shot.
 _. At lunch I walked into town and bought at Metro card to use on the bus. At the moment I'm spending £1.82 on bus fares, i.e. £10 for the five day week. The Metro card cost £24.20 for a month.

Home at 6. Susie phoned to ask how my wife is treating me. She also wanted to know whether our grandad Rhodes was a twin. Indeed he was, but the other sibling died at birth. Is she perhaps thinking that twins are on the way and she wants a family precedent?

Phoned Mama. She and Papa are coming to dinner tomorrow, bringing proofs of our wedding photographs from Jack Simon. Ally is slightly peeved that everyone has seen our wedding photos before we have.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...