20220529

Wednesday June 30, 1982

Edna & Nellie.
 Out of bed at 7:00, but lingered in the bath. We have a letter from cousins Edna and Nellie in Bramley. They saw Prince William's family tree in the EP and were wondering how ours is progressing. I replied sending them the information I have gathered so far, with a creepy apology for ignoring the letter they sent me in January.

YP hideous. Kathleen acting like a maniac, and now that Sarah has had her ears syringed she can hear her all the more. It;s driving her insane.

Phoned Mum. They are looking at buying a pub in Middleham and are taking a look at it on Friday. She says the Fountain at Linton near Grassington is for sale. I agreed to have John here for the weekend. Molly and Jim are buying Corner House Cottage. ___________. Maria is going to pay them rent. 

Ally went to Mr Miller's leaving party and saw Catherine Alderson, who would like to be pregnant. Eggs and chips, then bed with books at 9pm.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...