20220703

Tuesday August 10, 1982

 Poor Karen's been at Hilda's since Saturday feeling unwell. A miscarriage is threatening.

I am much better, but Ally is still weak and looks ghastly. Struggled onwards to the YP. At 12 I walked to the metropolis with Sarah. She immediately through herself into a verbal attack on _____________.

Home to find Ally tucked up, fully clothed. I joined her and climbed into bed for an hours slumbering. The poor, tired Angel. We went downstairs at 7 and had tomato soup, and omelettes - something light.

Dave L phoned to say he was coming over but we put him off until next week. Back to bed at 9:30. I read Agatha Christie.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...