20230822

Wednesday May, 25, 1983

 Ally's sick worsens. She can keep nothing down and is a wreck. I feel quite helpless and can only stand by and she grovels around in the bathroom. I have never known Ally to be off her food and my appetite has come out in sympathy. She stayed upstairs for much of the day. Mum phoned to discuss Dad's 50th birthday party in January. I was gripped with excitement. If only they knew of the little bundle we will be presenting them with at Epiphany. Mum chatted for half an hour and was in good spirits. They had a good week at Horton and wished us the best of luck for tomorrow. Whilst we talked Ally was being sick upstairs and there I was saying 'Oh yes, Ally is very well'. Throbbing headache continues. Most odd. I suppose it's the pressure. A night tossing and turning like some guilt ridden character in Shakespeare.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...