20240308

Thursday March 8, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds 11

Wintry day. Did my order for the brewery. Mum and Dad cannot tear themselves away from Samuel. They have been such a great help, and went off to Guiseley at 3. They say that next time they will babysit and let us go out for dinner. Karen didn't work and so I did a stint with Margaret. Sarah and Trevor appeared at 9. She was wearing leather trousers. I took them upstairs to see the baby, but I was far too busy to talk to them. The toilets flooded and people were were paddling around in urine. Gill phoned to say they are coming tomorrow. Jolly good.

Takings: (B) £177.82, (L) £162.76.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...