20240617

Friday June 15, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn

Warm and balmy. Late tonight while clearing up I saw Audrey and Terry and Co sitting in a pissed clique outside the Egan residence. Maureen, on her way here, was flat out on their garden path, swearing like a trooper. In fact, she'd make a trooper look like Barbara Cartland. Pam was out there too. Ken (Newton) is playing with the Bachelors at Eastbourne, where Auntie Mabel is holidaying for the coming week. Ally stayed behind to do the tills and when I was coming home at 12:30am I found her coming downstairs with the intention of partying too. Instead we went to bed. Too hot. Sammy was hot, sweet and restless.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday August 10, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn Sandy (left) and chum. My first guinea pig, Sandy, was born 20 years ago today. Blimey, what a brain I have. What a memory. O...