_. Thanksgiving Day, USA
Late to the YP again, which is now becoming a regular thing. Kathleen now looks upon me with narrow eyes, which drift to the clock and become fixed there as I enter the office. Sod her, anyway.
Out at 9pm with Ally. We went up to the petrol station near Aireborough Grammar School where the pumps are self service. Something went wrong and Ally only got half a gallon of fuel but had to pay £2.98 because the bandit at the counter said we'd taken more fuel. After a long squabble I had to pay up. On we went to the Drop. I persuaded Ally to go on to Oakwood. We discussed the holiday '80. On to Club Street at 2am.
-=-
The journal of a Yorkshire lad from the age of 17 in 1973 through several decades .... Transcribing from handwritten volume to blog may take some time ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday March 13, 1987
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Saw Caroline again. She handed me a flimsy garment for my 'Tarzan act' tomorrow. Bloody hell, I take ...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Stock take at 10am. A £30 deficit. No staff. Sir John Colville's book came in the post, and I flicked thr...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Bank Holiday in Scotland Dad enters the 54th year of his age looking well, with fresh complexion, but almost ...
No comments:
Post a Comment