20200331

Thursday November 22, 1979

_. Thanksgiving Day, USA

Late to the YP again, which is now becoming a regular thing. Kathleen now looks upon me with narrow eyes, which drift to the clock and become fixed there as I enter the office. Sod her, anyway.

Out at 9pm with Ally. We went up to the petrol station near Aireborough Grammar School where the pumps are self service. Something went wrong and Ally only got half a gallon of fuel but had to pay £2.98 because the bandit at the counter said we'd taken more fuel. After a long squabble I had to pay up. On we went to the Drop. I persuaded Ally to go on to Oakwood. We discussed the holiday '80. On to Club Street at 2am.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...