20220704

Friday August 27, 1982

 Bad head. Gordon [Linacre?] gave me £50 for my family tree, and I cashed it seconds later. Went out looking for fennel coloured paint without success. Sat in my usual place in Park Sq eating a salmon and cucumber sandwich. I pass many solitary lunch hours in the park. I am basically a solitary person. Ally is the only person with whom I can relax. Thank God I found her.

John left for Stranaer this evening with a car boot full of presents for the children. He showed us a large, green plastic 'Incredible Hulk' for JPH. 

Home at 6 and went to bed at 7 after eating liver cooked in sherry. I set the alarm and got up at 9:30, but Ally opted to remain in the sack. Watched a 1972 horror film which I first saw with Dave L and Harry back in my Benton Park days, at a late night showing at Yeadon cinema. Bed after 1. Ally warm like toast.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...