20200321

Monday October 8, 1979

_. Ally phoned me. Mr Dixon returned to Winchester with her house keys and so he's sending them back to Leeds this evening by Red Star. Ally came to the YP at 5:30 and we ate at Salvo's, where we shared a table with another couple. We decided that the guy is a solicitor, and the girl is his secretary, and they are definitely screwing. Funny how one can spot these things at a dinner table. From here we went to collect Ally's keys. Onto the Commercial. I was dead on my feet. Back at home I collapsed in a chair. Sue and Pete, we are told, are visiting the vicar on Saturday.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...