20200312

Monday September 24, 1979

_. Mum and Dad went off to Stranraer this morning to spend a few days with John. I'm pleased. It isn't right that the boy should spend his birthday alone.

Mum & Dad's departure heralded Peter's arrival here, and he moved in with luggage, squash rackets, and other miscellaneous items required for staying over with the girlfriend. It's wonderfully cheeky. They both took over the master bedroom and therein behaved disgracefully. _______.

Saw a gruesome Burt Lancaster film on the BBC and then saw Joan Collins interviewed on 'Film '79'. Barry Norman pulled her to pieces. 'The Bitch' is a film I will avoid, I think.

To bed with Adolf Hitler.

-=-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...