20220202

Tuesday April 13, 1982

Judith.
 Back to the YP after my Easter break. Took Sarah her bit of 'Evesham' china. She was thrilled with it. I saw Judith Brown [nee Rushworth]. She says they are going for a Timothy Taylor's pub near Keighley. Apparently I am the first to know. They're in a cottage at Burley-in-W on the Wharfe and don't particularly want to sell it.

Phoned Ally who was bringing new life to the spare bedroom and washing the curtains.

Home for 5:30. Sunny warm evening. Roast chicken. Discuss the Princess of Wales. She isn't the shrinking violet as portrayed in the popular press. How else could she have captured HRH?

TV. News. Falklands. Bath. Bed. Books. Sleep.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...