20221021

Monday November 8, 1982

 Something of a nothing day. Hideously wet. I seemed to spend the whole day traveling. Phoned Mum. We are going over to Guiseley tomorrow night. Battled through the elements this evening and didn't get in until 6:30. Ally looked concerned when I feel through the door like a Titanic survivor. Mad as Hell. A man shouldn't have to endure such misery. Had cheese on toast and gathered my senses. Ally was tired and we lounged cosily. Dave L phoned. He wants us to go with him to see 'Simple Minds' at Leeds University on Nov 20, but of course we'll be in Lanzarote. Ally gave a large sigh of relief at this. Simple Minds not her cup of tea. Bed.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...