20260303

Thursday March 20, 1986

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ

LG phoned to ask how I am coping with fame. Some good publicity after the recent 'piss in the beer' saga of recent weeks. My Andrew/Fergie family tree is in today's YP. I have a love of genealogical tables second to none. High winds. We went to town and on opening the door the wind almost took it off its hinges. A man at Appleyard's garage but the damage at £100. Ally and I were out tonight, separately of course, to Jacq and Ian's bachelor night parties. To the Town Hall Tavern and then the Vic and then Ritzes. Pete Sate is a giggle. I became hopelessly pissed. I got home at 2 and Ally was out until 3. I sat eating scampi and watching myself on the telly. So good for ones ego. Ally came back having done the Crown at Yeadon, Beau Brummells, &c. She says Lynn is very much back on form.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday March 31, 1987

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ The Earl of Arundel and Surrey, heir to the Duke of Norfolk, is engaged to Georgina Gore. Ally and Dad think ...