20260404

Thursday April 17, 1986

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ

Ally to the clinic. Furious that she still isn't booked in to to the BRI. She has no intention of going to St Luke's. Tonight we went to Scorpio's Taverna. Meeting at the Pig & Whistle. John, Janette, Lynn, David, Sue, Peter, George & Jayne, and a whole company from our lounge bar. A good evening, but I sat next to Janette who is so faddy and left a perfectly good steak. John and I shared a meze (£12 each) which was gigantic. Ally looked beautiful in blue. Had a good dance but felt terribly out of shape. I used to dance all night. Home at 2:30am.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday March 13, 1987

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Saw Caroline again. She handed me a flimsy garment for my 'Tarzan act' tomorrow. Bloody hell, I take ...