20260609

Thursday January 1, 1987

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ

New Years Day - Bank Holiday in UK

I now attempt to revive my limp journal which began on January 1, 1973, and only ceased in August, 1986, when the author, over-worked and flattened, laid down his pen. It has not been easy. I have looked at those blank, white pages and have suffered pangs of torment. So here goes. This day is lost in a painful stupor, an alcoholic haze. The New Years Eve party - a Bacchanalian orgy no less - dispersed at 7:30am.  We'd seen Phyllis Dean's tits. Joe House's knees, &c. I deserted Margaret Milne this afternoon and returned to bed. Fizzy Andrews Liver Salts my only nourishment and then Julie Andrews in 'Mary Poppins'.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday March 21, 1987

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ As you have no doubt fathomed by now our plans to move from the Moorhouse have grounded on the rocks of apath...