--
The journal of a Yorkshire lad from the age of 17 in 1973 through several decades .... Transcribing from handwritten volume to blog may take some time ...
20090313
Wednesday January 24, 1973
Denise phoned me tonight at 8.45 and asked me whether I wanted to go out with June. I said I did. She had received the news that J fancied me via Louise & Benita. Immediately after Denise was gone I rang Dave. He was startled beyond words. At 9.30 John and I went round to the Smiths next door. He was a major in the army. She is German. Lynn and Sue joined us at about 10. Mum and Dad are keen on the Smiths and they are going out to the Chuck Wagon with them next month. We came home at 2.30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday March 13, 1987
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Saw Caroline again. She handed me a flimsy garment for my 'Tarzan act' tomorrow. Bloody hell, I take ...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Stock take at 10am. A £30 deficit. No staff. Sir John Colville's book came in the post, and I flicked thr...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Bank Holiday in Scotland Dad enters the 54th year of his age looking well, with fresh complexion, but almost ...
No comments:
Post a Comment