Low Sunday. Wake at 11.30 and climb straight out of bed. Mum is quite mad with John, who I ignore. She says he is too young to be going to nightclubs and rolling home at 3 every morning, etc. He doesn't even bother to apoligse and that makes me all the more angry.
A brilliant sunny day, but cold. See the Queen on tv receiving the Queen's Scouts at Windsor. Her Majesty is 48 today and looks it. _____.
I cannot decide whether or not to go out tonight, but If I do decide to go, John won't be going with me.__.
See tv all evening and retire to bed at about midnight.
"Seasons in the Sun" Terry Jacks.
-==-
The journal of a Yorkshire lad from the age of 17 in 1973 through several decades .... Transcribing from handwritten volume to blog may take some time ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday March 21, 1987
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ As you have no doubt fathomed by now our plans to move from the Moorhouse have grounded on the rocks of apath...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Stock take at 10am. A £30 deficit. No staff. Sir John Colville's book came in the post, and I flicked thr...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ 5th Sunday after Trinity Bessie phoned. Andrew and Lorraine are to live in un-marital bliss in a £29,000 mais...
No comments:
Post a Comment