Up at 7.30. Morning passes quickly and I get a bus home at 12. Carol had some bad news this morning. I think her grandmother died, or something. Janice and I were sitting with her when she received a phone call. She was upset.
Nice lunch. Just Mum, Dad and self. Quite infuriated that Barclaycard hasn't let me know anything. I wanted a spending spree at the weekend and unless I get a card this will not be possible.
See 'Coronation Street' on tv. Anne Walker was playing Lady Bracknell in 'The Importance of Being Earnest'.
-==-
The journal of a Yorkshire lad from the age of 17 in 1973 through several decades .... Transcribing from handwritten volume to blog may take some time ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday March 21, 1987
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ As you have no doubt fathomed by now our plans to move from the Moorhouse have grounded on the rocks of apath...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Stock take at 10am. A £30 deficit. No staff. Sir John Colville's book came in the post, and I flicked thr...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Bank Holiday in Scotland Dad enters the 54th year of his age looking well, with fresh complexion, but almost ...
No comments:
Post a Comment