20200419

Friday February 29, 1980

_. Pleasurable entertainment at lunchtime. To Len's Bar with Sarah.

Mum's car conked out on her today at the top of Thorpe Lane.  She had been to Burley-in-W to see Lynn for the afternoon.

With Sue and Pete to Morrison's this evening. Spent £10 on paint. Afterwards we took one solitary drink in the Oddfellows, a pub I have never previously visited. At 8 it was back to my bedroom where, with the assistance of Lawrie, I slapped chocolate coloured paint over my bedroom walls until about 10.

Later watched the grotesque Joan Collins in a film. She always makes the most dreadful tosh.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...