20200419

Wednesday February 27, 1980

_. Cooped up at the YP until I made my escape at 4:30. My heart wasn't into decorating tonight and after just a splash of paint here, and a dab there, I cast down the paint brush.

Poor Ally. Her car has failed its MOT and the licensed bandit at her garage has informed her that she will receive no change out of £100 to put things right. She is destitute and will probably have to sell.

John phoned from a Scottish disco at 10:30 to say he hasn't lost his job after all. His boss approached him today to say they have a contract for a further years work and asked him to stay on. This is a relief to everyone. I miss John one hell of a lot.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...