20200511

Sunday April 20, 1980

_. 2nd Sunday after Easter

Ally dropped me on Manningham Lane and drove off to her labours at the Belfry. 10:30 on a sunny morn in Bradford, my lungs full of curry fumes, and my heart singing along with the birds.

At home Mum and Dad are full of excitement about an old pub they visited near Pateley Bridge last night. The Stone House Inn at Thruscross is owned by an 86-year-old doddering gent and his daughter. They told my parents that the place will shortly be up for sale.

Glynnie has been very quiet since the Grassington weekend. Has he tired of our company?

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...