20200511

Thursday April 17, 1980

_. A traditional Thursday with the full works that included a visit to Oakwood Hall. I glowed like a jubilee beacon all day thanks to Sue's infrared sun lamp.

Ally came at 8. We went to the New Inn. Drank gallons of Tetley's bitter. It was particularly favourable.

At 10:30 to Oakwood for cider with ice and dance. I become increasingly jealous of others who crawl around Ally. Philip Wilson, very drunk, tried several times to dance with her. Pete came in with Gus. The latter threw his arms round me and kissed me. Gus then proceeded to dance like an eastern tart. He wants to go to a party in Lincoln on Saturday, but of course this is quite impossible. I was looking particularly attractive. Nothing short of stunning. Your average stud at Oakwood Hall is about 18 these days. Later events are not clear - opaque in fact. Naomi was squealing with delight. Big Jill came over, gave me a knowing wink and a grope.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...