_. Mummy and Daddy went off to Fieldhead Road to see Jim and Margaret. ______. I had a bath this evening and afterwards Sue insisted I try out her sun lamp, an infrared thing. With a bit of luck I might fade to a more acceptable colour by morning.
-=-
The journal of a Yorkshire lad from the age of 17 in 1973 through several decades .... Transcribing from handwritten volume to blog may take some time ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday March 21, 1987
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ As you have no doubt fathomed by now our plans to move from the Moorhouse have grounded on the rocks of apath...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Stock take at 10am. A £30 deficit. No staff. Sir John Colville's book came in the post, and I flicked thr...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Margaret Rushton, our absentee barmaid, graced our abode with her presence at luncheon. Her mother is flat ou...
No comments:
Post a Comment