_, This evening I ventured to Lidget Green for dinner with Ally. She concocted a spectacular lasagne which we ate with her very dry Beaujolais. Spent the evening taping music for the party on Saturday. Ally sat reading 'Lady Chatterley's Lover', but has yet to find the naughty bits. I left at 10:15 and was home in an hour. It was All Fools' Day today.
-=-
The journal of a Yorkshire lad from the age of 17 in 1973 through several decades .... Transcribing from handwritten volume to blog may take some time ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday March 21, 1987
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ As you have no doubt fathomed by now our plans to move from the Moorhouse have grounded on the rocks of apath...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Stock take at 10am. A £30 deficit. No staff. Sir John Colville's book came in the post, and I flicked thr...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ 5th Sunday after Trinity Bessie phoned. Andrew and Lorraine are to live in un-marital bliss in a £29,000 mais...
No comments:
Post a Comment