20200601

Thursday July 17, 1980

_. Out with the boys. It was one of Pete's final single Thursdays when all's said and done. To the Shoulder of Mutton with Pete, Chippy, Dave W, and John Sumpton. We went back to Pine Tops after for the finale of the 'Jim and Margaret' night.

We squabbled about the age of Roger Moore, the actor. I claimed that he is almost 60, but on checking with the YP library [that bastion of knowledge] I was told he is only 52.

Wedding fever is upon is. Ding, bloody ding, bloody dong. My mother will miss Susan. The last girl in residence at Pine Tops and the baby of her brood. She [Mum] is to be left alone with Dad and I. Not a pretty thought.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...