-=-
The journal of a Yorkshire lad from the age of 17 in 1973 through several decades .... Transcribing from handwritten volume to blog may take some time ...
20210202
Wednesday July 8, 1981
_. Back to it. To the beach. I have a funny, bloated tummy. No appetite. Why? We retired to bed early after a walk around the harbour. I could go on and on about the Irish tourists in the hotel, but I'm on honeymoon and aren't honeymooners supposed to be oblivious to everyone and everything but each other?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday March 21, 1987
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ As you have no doubt fathomed by now our plans to move from the Moorhouse have grounded on the rocks of apath...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Stock take at 10am. A £30 deficit. No staff. Sir John Colville's book came in the post, and I flicked thr...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Bank Holiday in Scotland Dad enters the 54th year of his age looking well, with fresh complexion, but almost ...

No comments:
Post a Comment