20210308

Sunday September 27, 1981

JPH: Fenian.
 _. 15th Sunday after Trinity

The children were playing at garages outside our bedroom door at about 6:30am. Breakfast consisted of eggs, bacon, tinned tomatoes. John and I went to inspect Sandy, the goat. John has always had a rapport with the animal kingdom. I do miss John and wish we could see more of him. JPH, is in Lynn's words, a 'Fenian', an old expression of my grandmother Rhodes.

We left at about 1. A hideous journey. Lynn felt car sick and threw up at Carrutherstown. I sat holding the baby. Home in Bradford for 7:30. Asleep, unconscious for 9:30.

What became of the Labour leadership election? I forgot to listen to the news.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...