20210815

Friday February 5, 1982

 Exhausted. Yet I worked with great gusto. Nervous energy no doubt. Ally took the day off and dropped me at Rawdon where I got a bus to Leeds. We were very much in love this morning. In the car, in the drizzle, at Rawdon kissing and cuddling.

I left the YP at 4 and went to Burley-in-W to join Ally who'd been with Lynn and Frances since lunceon. The baby is a delight and captivating. We really ought to conceive one. Christine Airey has called her son Kevin, not Keith, which we were told.

To Pine Tops at 6:30 with fish and chips from Harry Ramsden's. Knackered. Mum looked like she'd died and the angels had left her behind. Quiet at Pine Tops. Mum and Dad visited Sue from 8-9 and we left for home at about 10. 

Phoned Dave and called off our visit on Saturday. It couldn't be helped. Lily was grumpy about it.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...