20220609

Monday July 5, 1982

 Up at 6:44. Bath. Toast. Bus. ASLEF on strike, but no ill effects. Went to buy John another [Rolling] Stones ticket at 11, and went to see Jacq afterwards. We joked about the journey to Bradford and I told her to have the enterovioform tablets ready. She is also going to see the Stones. This gave me an idea. Why don't I ask everyone I know to join us at the concert? Rang Dave G. He was encouraging and will let me know tomorrow.

At home I sat for a couple of hours patriotically watching England v. Spain. It was a 0 - 0 draw which knocked us out of the World Cup. We needed 17 goals to remain in, or something. Ally, like a mad beaver, cleaning. Bed after 11, hot and restless.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...