20231023

Tuesday December 27, 1983

 Bank Holiday in the UK & Rep. of Ireland

5, Club Street, Lidget Green, Bradford

Ally has some horrible, dark stretch marks. _________. I awoke in the top bunk at 10. Mum was downstairs making tea and toast. I have a funny tummy _________. It feels chilled and it's very unlike me to suffer in this area. I had breakfast and a brandy by the fire. In fact breakfast lasted long into the afternoon. I went out to buy a paper and later Ally and Dad sat pulling the epic 'El Cid' to pieces. Later they went off to see Sue and Peter. I slept in the chair by the glimmer of the Christmas tree lights. Well, we aren't having a Christmas baby are we? I didn't fancy the idea of spending Yuletide on a labour ward. 

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...