20260916

Thursday March 12, 1987

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ

At our recent meeting with LG he asked: "were you in last Thursday?" "Yes", quoth I. "Did the Fisherman's Hut play you at pool?" "Yes", quoth I. "Well", he quipped beaming with humour, "you are a cruel, heartless swine for allowing an old man to keel over in your porch without ceasing to trade or to tend to him with your first aid expertise." Yes, the pillock of a landlord had actually phoned LG to report upon my behaviour during the abovementioned incident. LG sides with me. I was blazing. I really should go over and reduce that hideous little Tetley's house to rubble. I took a green-nosed Sam to nursery and I saw Caroline who reminded me that I am doing a 'kissogram' at Middleton on Saturday. In a religious book shop no less.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday March 16, 1987

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Tony. The 40th birthday of Anthony Ronald Brotherwood. Bev came at 6 much to Samuel's delight, and after ...